Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm officially Auntie Em!!!!

Calm down, calm down...it's only partially true.

I am an Auntie, just not of a child. Let's not start any rumors shall we?!

My brothers in Iowa would read this and IMMEDIATELY get on the phone with some rather harsh, and probably inappropriate words for me if baby news started flying around the web. Those of you who have seen the size of these boys also know that it would be in my best interest not to anger them. Love my boys. And that's a LOTTA lovin'!

Anyhoo, my brothers live in a house with one of their buddies. This buddy recently purchased a puppy.

Everyone, meet Swagger E. Charles IV.




What.....a tub of lard.

Since my brother, Adam, will be the primary care-giver of this heavyweight champion, I think that gives me official Auntie bragging rights.

I cannot WAIT to go Christmas shopping in the husky section of Pet's Mart to buy sumo-Swagger a cute and fashionable holiday sweater with matching leggings. Hopefully, his chubby little legs will fit through the leg holes. This little nugget will be the cutest puppy in all the land if his Auntie Em has anything to say about it. He may not have his own yellow brick road to travel on, or some friends in the likes of a Tin Man and Scarecrow, but he's got his Auntie Em. And I've got my little munchkin.

8 comments:

  1. Do your brothers know that you are thinking of dressing the dog. You may get a big NO!
    That pup is darling.

    oh and hon, we are still having boot camp... missed you last week. See you tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Em. Adam here... No Clothing ALLOWED!!! we are men, and as men if Swagger wants to walk around in all his glory thats his choice!!! haha See ya at Christmas kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Vicky is happy to finally have a grand-dog. Looks like he would love a few gummy worms. :)
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THAT is a cute puppy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing he's so cute. Poop and Peep is coming the way. I love puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummmm.. can I squeeze your dogs face...?

    ReplyDelete