It's Election Day!
I know. Brand new information.
Not wanting to be left out of the chaos that is this day, the elementary kiddos took part in a mock election today. Though I'm pretty sure every first grader thinks their vote is legit. Hmmm.....
Take a look at our super moms helping:
That momma on the left took "Red, White, and Blue" to a whole new level. Nailed it.
Grab your registration card! We gotta go! The polls are only open for an hour and a half!! Move it, people!!
Yes, that's me.
Yes, I wore that sweater.
All day. In public.
Don't ever say I'm not patriotic.
Look how official our polls look. We weren't messin' around. This is serious!
Barack Obama: 34
Mitt Romney: 229
It was a close one, folks. We almost had to organize a recount.
Another election in the books. See you again in four years.
As for the real election, whatever the outcome, whomever is elected president, Jesus is King, Lord of all.
Always and forever.







My first grader came home from school and said, "Mitt Romney won!" and I had to explain that he only won at school, not for real. And she said, "Oh. Why did we do that, then?" Ah, those little ones. It was super fun, though, so thanks for organizing!
ReplyDelete~JB