In other car news, I got pulled over today. My first time in my four years in Lynden. Yet another success story. Speeding in a school zone. I don't recommend it. Mighty costly. I guess I won't be buying groceries this month. Or next for that matter. I will fight this. I have already ordered my pantsuit to wear to my day in court. I've picked out a lovely briefcase at Wilson Leather. I've watched countless episodes of Law and Order. I know just what to say. I will not go down without a fight. I will prevail.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Recalled Regals Don't Speed
I got a friendly letter from GM in my mailbox. The message? My car is being recalled. Well, not the entire car persay, but a sparkplug or something along the sort in the engine. Apparently, there have been cases reported of Buick Regals bursting into fiery balls of inferno. I am a success story, my friends. I've been happily driving along, day after day for five years, and any one of those days could have been my last. Wow. I feel so lucky.

In other car news, I got pulled over today. My first time in my four years in Lynden. Yet another success story. Speeding in a school zone. I don't recommend it. Mighty costly. I guess I won't be buying groceries this month. Or next for that matter. I will fight this. I have already ordered my pantsuit to wear to my day in court. I've picked out a lovely briefcase at Wilson Leather. I've watched countless episodes of Law and Order. I know just what to say. I will not go down without a fight. I will prevail.
In other car news, I got pulled over today. My first time in my four years in Lynden. Yet another success story. Speeding in a school zone. I don't recommend it. Mighty costly. I guess I won't be buying groceries this month. Or next for that matter. I will fight this. I have already ordered my pantsuit to wear to my day in court. I've picked out a lovely briefcase at Wilson Leather. I've watched countless episodes of Law and Order. I know just what to say. I will not go down without a fight. I will prevail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
why don't you just slow down from now on little-miss-my-toes-are-too-cute for words?
ReplyDeletei bet if you would have flashed them some of your bling (toenails, people, TOENAILS!!! geez, what did you think i was referring to???) maybe you would have gotten out of that blasted ticket.
just a thought.
maybe next time.
Hmmm....what can I say. Tell it to the judge, sister! Shouldn't a teacher know better than to speed in a school zone?!? The Rega is out of control...or, maybe it's the driver. :)
ReplyDeleteMK
You are TOO funny! We'll expect a pic of your outfit for court...
ReplyDeleteBetter get back to boot camp to get in shape for Walking Everywhere! You may lose your license...
ReplyDeleteToo bad about that-loved Tami's comment though!! She's always trying to get people to camp. Let us know how it goes! P.S. do they stil sell pantsuits?!
ReplyDelete