Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mud Pies and Ponies on the Side

This is Avery.

Some of you may recognize her from her breakout supporting roll as Pigpen in the Broadway production of "Charlie Brown". Her parents had to add an extra wall in their house built in as a trophy case in order to hold all of the Tony Awards this little dirtball has accumulated over the years.

Avery is the daughter of one of my best friends in Iowa. Judging from the look of her, I'd say Avery has had a pretty good summer. Happiness comes in many forms. I find my happiness in shopping for shoes and watching the endless drama on Big Brother. Avery obviously finds her happiness in baking mud pies and playing beauty shop with Cindy Lou Who. I personally wish I could wear dirt that well. And that hair? Let's just say Kate Gosselin may want to reconsider the reverse mullet thing she's got going on and try the single-side pony look. Definitely a Glamour magazine DO.

May the rest of your summer be filled with the same happiness that I find in shoe shopping and Avery finds in baking with dirt!

1 comment:

  1. That is to cute and so are you, hope you are ready for school I sure know that I am they are driving me super crazy!!! I know I know it is so hard to believe that my angels would act that way ;-P

    Love ya Heidi

    ReplyDelete