So much to do during my extended recess from my cherubs. Wedding prep. Not mine. My cousin's. Always the wedding singer; never the bride, remember? There's school projects, spring cleaning, and of course, shopping. Some gal pals and I are headed to Seattle for a couple of days. Retail therapy. Is there any other kind?
Before I max out my credit card, however, I must attempt to stay afloat in the sea of projects and non-stop excitement that is my job.
1. It's Passion Week. I LOVE teaching during Passion Week. After all, the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ is the very foundation of what we as Christians believe. To be able to teach my cherubs the stories of Jesus during His last week on earth before defeating the cross and then the grave is incredibly rewarding.
2. We have chicks. Loud, chirping, rambunxious, stinky chicks. Oh goodie. They're still in the incubator, though, as today was day 21: birthing day. Or should I say "hatching day". Tomorrow, they will be moved to the tank. The tank of perpetual annoyance.

This is my TA, Jordan. She decided it would be more fun to watch chicks hatch, than to study for her upcoming physics test. Not a bad choice, since she got to witness two birthing stories. Also, she's single boys. And she's a catch. Give Ghetto Barbie a jingle if you're interested in the game of matchmaker. My only condition would be that you include me as the wedding singer. Because that's what I do.
3. I took my cherubs to plant flowers today. I can't say why. It's a suprise. For very special people who are celebrated in May. That's all I'm saying!


4. I'm Nanny Em all week. Again. We're having a good time. And I'm putting them to work.

That's right! You correct those papers, missy, or you're not getting dinner! Kidding. Don't let the look of terror on her face deceive you. She volunteered.
5. American Idol is on tonight. Three cheers for Crystal Bowersox.

She is the Danny Gokey of this season. The girl has got chops. If she doesn't win, I will boycot. And this time I mean it.
Happy Tuesday!
The tank of perpetual annoyance.... my new favorite quote!
ReplyDeleteMal
your comment made me laugh! "holy balls" haha. thanks for saying hi!
ReplyDelete