I blame the shoes.
Vanity trumped comfort yesterday on our big shopping extravaganza.
I'm paying for it today. Though I only have two words regarding the whole "My back hurts because vanity trumped comfort" subject:
Worth. It.

When you gotta go, you gotta go. Even if that means contracting hepatitis in the Shell station bathroom. Our next stop was the free urgent care clinic so I could receive the necessary vaccination for said hepatitis. Next time, I will pee in my pants and simply buy new pants. And a new backseat.
And honestly, who steals a bathroom key. Especially a bathroom where one can contract syphigonoherperhea. (That's my disease combo to shorten things up - See if you can figure it out). Gross. I wasn't about to go ANYWHERE with this eyesore of a preventative.

While perusing jewelry AFTER scoring my killer dress for Cousin's wedding, I came across a shiny, little piece of plastic resembling a Tiffany's diamond. Hmmmm....let's browse for awhile shall we? Never mind the rather obvious box that the chinsy piece of plastic is attached to. I'm such a dork. But a fun dork.

Ugh! If only I had found this BEFORE dressing as Fancy Nancy for dress-up day. We were lucky to get this shot. Shortly after the flash went off, we were bombarded by 8-12 security guards. There was shouting. Lots of shouting. "NO TAKING PICTURES IN THIS STORE, MA'AM!!!" Leslie was cuffed and patted down. I cried for my mommy. OK, so that's not ENTIRELY true, but we did get reprimanded for taking pictures in a store. By a very nice associate. Who did not yell. Or cuff Leslie.

Shopping is exhausting. Auntie Anne's to the rescue. No one can cure my shopping blues like Auntie Anne.

Picture op! Oops...didn't mean to give away the farm there. Let's adjust, shall we?

That's better.

These gals were a little more modest. They only gave away a goat or two.

Our favorite part of the meal- PAZOOKIE. It's the whole reason we chose Southcenter. Chocolate chip goodness covered in melting vanilla ice cream. It's enough to make your pores water. Worth the calories. And giving away the farm.
A great day with great friends
And great luck.
And great pizza.
And great pretzels.
It was all great. No, wait. Contracting hepatitis in the Shell station bathroom? Not so great.
*Public Service Announcement: There is no proof that a disease was actually contracted by Ghetto Barbie. That part of the story was a figment of Ghetto Barbie's imagination and blown way out of proportion for her readers' pleasure. However, when visiting a public restroom, it is advised to use the complimentary toilet seat covers. Or squat. Or risk contracting any number of diseases. The choice is yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment