Dear 14 Readers,
I learned a valuable lesson last weekend.
After all the hype about the wedding singer dress, the shoes, the yellow jewelry, and Cousin as the bride, I've learned that if one does not take pictures AT aforementioned wedding, the result is this:
That is nothing, my friends. Absolutely nothing.
I am sick about it. Sick and disgusted. Sick and disgusted and embarrassed. Let's go ahead and throw ashamed in there as well. Why not.
I have been perusing Cousin's facebook friends for pictures, and I fully intend on going all Johnny Depp on them and pirating whatever pictures I can get my hands on. AND...as I said before, the sisters who snap were present at the nuptials. Thank you, Snap Sisters for your dedication to the day in which I decided to be a total failure as a photographer. With your permission, I will also be pirating your pictures, though since I fully intend on having permission, it's not so much pirating as "borrowing". Or perhaps we could call it "promoting". Yes, that's better. Ghetto Barbie will promote your business. Then my 14 readers will know what sisters to call when they are in need of picture snapping. You're welcome.
As for the rest of you, be patient with me. It's been an emotional week. Mommy and Daddy just returned to Iowa after MONTHS of anticipation for this visit, Cousin is on her honeymoon, the idiots on Survivor failed yet again to send the weasel, Russell, home, AND I'm having a bad hair day.
Hanging my head in shame,
Ghetto Barbie
ARGgh! That Russell makes me mad. Pirate mad...see? ARGHHHH...
ReplyDeleteyou're having a bad hair day? really? i thought it looked lovely....
ReplyDeleteAND i've decided that russell is such a boob that his name isn't even worth speaking....therefore he will go the way of voldemort and be hearafter refered to as "he who shall not be named" seriously, those survivors are one banana short of fruit basket. they will feel REALLY stupid when they get off the island and get to watch the previous footage of "he who shall not be named" in his regular season. won't they feel foolish then!
oh Emilyyyyyyy - You turd!!! I have it saved on my DVR to watch tonight. Don't you know it's proper form to say "Survivor Spoiler Alert" before you take away all the excitement for me???
ReplyDeleteI'm going to go sulk now.
Yeah, it's too bad about the wedding pictures (or lack thereof), but you were very busy singin', eatin', dancin'.....leave that stuff to the professionals. :)
ReplyDeleteUm... I totally refreshed the screen like 7 times and still couldn't figure out why there wasn't a picture. Then I figured it out. I astound myself. I'm sure you looked lovely at the wedding, especially with the special yellow shoes. :)
ReplyDeleteDANG IT EMILY! I sat for two and a half hours trying to get that "picture" to pop up, after which I read the rest of your blog... maybe you can start putting the descriptions BEFORE the picture from now on and save me a little time!!!
ReplyDelete