Saturday, May 1, 2010

On the next Intervention...

Call the show Intervention. Ghetto Barbie has a problem.

I am currently and will continue to be addited to these things until someone stops me-


Holy cheese nuggets of deliciousness. And they're BAKED. Translation: They're good for you. Or perhaps they're just better for you than the non-baked cheese nuggets of deliciousness.

Good for you or not, I like 'em. I need 'em. I crave 'em. I don't share 'em.

When my family was here, Bro 2 found them in the cupboard. I was on him like white on rice. Or like a momma bear on the hunter who came across her cub. Me momma bear. Baked cheetos cub. It had potential to get ugly. Somewhere in my heart of hearts, however, I found the courage to share my nuggets of cheesy goodness with a member of my bloodline. Had it been just a friend, there would have been blood shed.

Better keep an eye on me. If you're ever over and find a bag of cheetos stuffed behind the toilet, call for backup. You're going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment