She was rather distracting. I didn't get a lot accomplished. And the ladies I was with were on the verge of calling the looney bin on my behalf. "You do realize she's not real, right?" What?!? You mean all that time I waited for her outside of the public restroom at the park was a waste of my time?! Or when she told me she couldn't sleep on the couch because she has a severe case of scoliosis and that she needed to sleep in my bed...I can't go on. I'm so distraught. All this time...In other news...
1. Last night, I decided it would be wise and rather responsible of me to water my hanging basket. Since history has a tendency to repeat itself, in all reality, Mr. Hanging Basket will be a goner by mid-July. Poor thing. It hasn't done anything to deserve such a tragic ending. I feel like an addict on that movie 28 Days where they're told to start with a plant. If in a year it's still alive, they can get a pet. Then after another year, if Rover is still alive, they can think about being in a relationship. Crap bag. It's going to be a long journey. Anyway, I learned a valuable lesson last evening. Not only is it important to water a hanging basket, it's also important to make sure the screen door is open before walking out onto the porch.
Oops. Lucky carpet dries quickly. And my clothes. As for the screen, my apologies to you.2. Two days until the zoo. And of course, like clockwork, the rain started today. Typical. Soooooooooooo typical.
3. Bro 2 took Swagger E. Charles for a photo shoot last weekend. You all remember Swagger, my tub of lard nephew.
I will post pictures of aforementioned photo shoot soon. The nugget is no longer such a nugget as much as a rather large chicken finger at this point. Sigh. They grow up so fast.4. Because I think they're funny-
.gif)
.gif)
Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment