I got nothin'.
This has never happened to me before.
I have absolutely nothing to talk about.
The world must be coming to an end.
It's Armageddon. And not the Armageddon starring hottie, Ben Affleck.
Please give me something to gab about. Anything will do.
I welcome all ideas. Big or small. Worldly or local. Fact or fiction.
Help Ghetto Barbie get her gab back.
2nd grade teacher Ghetto Barbie looses her Gab and makes me want to GAG... this sounds like a bad "G" page from a second grade ABC Book... GROSS!
ReplyDeleteperhaps a comment or two about the ending to this year's american idol.....
ReplyDeleteIf you were going to a deserted island and could take five products or things(no technology :(), and one person with you what things and who would it be and why?
ReplyDeletehmmm....maybe you should gab about nike....just a thought. :-)
ReplyDeleteUhmm Em, I got some pretty bad news for you today. I talked to my sister that is a snapsister and she doesn't think she got a snap of the wedding singer. Major faux pas. For sure. She was focusing on the bride and groom. WHATever, like they were important. I don't think she'll miss the wedding singer next time. Sorry.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you could put your dress back on and snap a few pretend pics? Just a thought.