Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Flat Emma Rides the Bus

Flat Emma is tired of the Regal. She doesn't like staying with me after school and being forced to watch all the buses leave as I, her temporary guardian, fulfill my responsibility as "Bus Nazi". Thus, she decided she wanted to ride the bus home yesterday. Lucky for me, I found a first grade nugget to take good care of her on the bus, and more importantly, ensure she gets off at the right stop. I'm going to play the Flat Sabastian card one more time. Poor guy ended up wandering around north of the Badger for 4 weeks before anyone found him. Laying in a field. Filthy and emotionally damaged.

Thank you, Little Miss H. You made Flat Emma's day.

Tonight, we're off to Birch Bay for a junior high youth group barbeque. That will be Flat Emma's last hoorah before making the long trek back to Minnesota. To commemorate this trip, I have challenged Emma to eat more s'mores than me tonight. And then we can both spend some valuable time on the elliptical machine when we get back. Bleh.

1 comment: