Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The world according to Kaydrian


Things on the outside are sure different from the close quarters of Mommy's incubator.

Things I've learned so far:

1. It doesn't take much to become the center of someone's universe. I've done absolutely nothing except eat, sleep, and poop, yet people here on the outside seemed to be consumed with what I'm doing and how cute I am when I'm doing it.

2. I take after my daddy. Apparently, he used to play this sport called football. It must be a pretty big deal. I've heard a lot of visitors talk about this sport known as football and how it's my "destiny", whatever that means. I might want to play soccer. But then my daddy, AND my Auntie Em would disown me, so it may be best to at least give football a try.

3. Chubby cheeks are in. My Auntie Em wants to know when chubby cheeks become "not so cute". She has them, too, and nobody ever compliments her on her chipmunk cheeks. Mine, on the other hand, are all people can seem to talk about. And squeeze. It's going to get old really fast.

4. My grandma can indeed turn over a new leaf and keep her camera battery fully charged. That woman is worse than the paparazzi. Sheesh.

5. My Uncle Adam is the bomb-diggity. He loves me like a fat kid loves cake. I can do no wrong in his eyes. I think he may already have a car seat strapped into his Denali.

6. There is no such thing as a "I'm a new Auntie and I MUST go shopping" loan. Auntie Em tried and failed. Poor girl.

7. Due to my toddler stature, I will not be needing the 0-3 month clothing that everyone has bought me. Sorry folks. Hope you kept the receipts.

8. My grandpa can FINALLY buy that Peterbilt romper he's had his eye on. That's right. My daddy's a truck driver. And my peter is bigger than yours. Sorry.

9. Christmas won't be here soon enough. Until then, my Auntie Em will have to just love the pictures of me. I can't wait until she gets here. And I've heard that she's coming with gadgets and gizmos of plenty for me. I'm going to be so spoiled. But humble. I will remain humble. Humble and cute. And a little bit perfect.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to be changed. Again. Then I need to sleep. Again. It's a wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment