Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Daddy

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY today to this guy:



Look at the excitement for his special day just radiate out of him!

Take it down a notch, father dearest. We'll celebrate Lynden-style when you come visit me, your beloved first born, in August.

Until then, I will do things in your honor.

I will check the oil in my car.

I will wash my car.

I will vacuum the carpet in my car.

I will wash the windows of my car.

I will get my car serviced.

I will try to keep the gas tank filled above half a tank when the temperature outside is below freezing. Though, we both know I'll fail miserably at that one. Lucky spring is upon us.

Have a super duper day, Dad!

xoxo
Your Offspring

1 comment:

  1. Your post made me think of my dad, and that made me cry.

    Happy birthday to your dad! Dads are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete