You people need to brush up on your bike safety skills.
Seriously.
I have yet to award a winner, because no one has identified the nine things that Gal Pal Mal and I are doing oh so wrong.
Those who have left comments, you are close. Some of you, VERY close. And you're allowed to comment again if you wish to "edit"some of your first answers.
In the meantime, take a look at Outtake #13.
And Outtake #24.
And take a look ONE MORE TIME at the final product.
Now try answering again. And don't make your answers so flat. And should you tire of looking at the same picture for hours, walk away, pump yourself up, then come back and look again.
Subtlety, people. Are you pickin' up what I'm throwin' down???
Good luck and God speed,
Bike Safety Barbie
1. Flat tire.
ReplyDelete2. Helmet on backwards.
3. Emily's shoe untied.
4. No seat for baby.
5. Mal wearing flip flops.
6. Drinking while biking.
7. Both hands are not on handlebars.
8. No helmet for Mal.
9. No helmet for baby.
10. Mal holding baby.