Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oh, the places you'll go...er...have been

Look what I'm going to pick up today:


I know your jaws are on the ground, because it's A.MA.ZING. Miss Julie and her crafty self did a fabulous job.

I love it. I love it so much, I might order one for all of my friends. Then they'll say, "Seriously, Emily? What am I going to do with a subway art of places YOU'VE been?"

It reminds me of that scene from Wayne's World where Stacy, Wayne's crazy ex-girlfriend, gifts him with a gun rack.

Wayne: What is it?
Stacy: It's a gun rack.
Wayne: A gun rack... a gun rack. I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?
Stacy: You don't like it? Fine. You know Wayne, if you're not careful, you're going to lose me.
Wayne: I lost you 2 months ago. Are you mental? We broke up.

Makes me laugh out loud every time.

You can order your own custom made subway art of places you've been here:

J6 Custom Subway Art

And sweet Pseudo Momma Cheryl, if you want one, I'll hook you up. Have your people call my people and I'll get one in the mail for you. Because I love you. And you took care of me when I was sick on day nine of our life changing trip to the places listed above. And because you have to put up with Dad Roger all the time.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment