A picture from warmer days:
Ahhhhhh, summer. I miss the sun. Though, the sun is shining today. The golf course was CRA.ZY yesterday. And why shouldn't it have been. It was January 20 and at least 45 degrees outside. I think. I don't actually know. All I know is it wasn't raining, and out here in the great Pacific Northwest, we judge our good and bad days according to the never ending moisture falling from the sky.
This picture was taken last summer on our annual camping trip to Birch Bay. Sean was feeling a little under the weather, as you can see from his handsome, chiseled face. His complexion isn't quite matching up to the rest of his tan epidermis.
If my memory serves me correctly, we were discussing the upcoming 3-on-3 volleyball games that would taking place later in the afternoon. We have dreams of going to Rio for the Olympics in 2016, so it was imperative that we be on the top of our game. Clearly, Sean was not. Allergies. What a horrible time for a flare up. We got some Benedryll in him, sent him to the fantasy tent to sleep it off, and managed to bump, set, and spike the rest of the competition right out of the campground.
Ahhhh, memories. Those were the good ol' days. The days before I wanted to bump, set, and spike a ball into the face of every harlot competing for Seany Boy's heart. They should count their blessings that I have bad aim.
Off to practice for Rio,
The "mily" in "Seamily"

No comments:
Post a Comment