Thursday, May 14, 2009

It wasn't time to go-go-Gokey

Tears. Lots of tears. Sorrow. Mourning. Gnashing of teeth.

It was a very dark day for me today. Danny Gokey was sent home to Milwaukee last night. It was the first time in seven seasons that I have actually shed tears during an elimination on American Idol. I almost took a personal day today to recover from this blow to my emotions. Poor, Poor Danny Gokey. My heart will go on...

3 comments:

  1. Our deepest sympathy.

    Are we watching next week? Or is it over for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing so hard at this poster. What a goober you are! I too, was sad to see Gokey go but I look forward to buying his first album. Have a fantastic weekend.....Karen Oostra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Danny too....but now all I can say is.....GO GO GO CHRIS!! Down with Adam!!

    ReplyDelete