I look and feel like this:

Whoa. For a second there, I thought I was looking in the mirror.
It was an amazing wedding. Cousin was BEAUTIFUL in her dress. The groom was OK, I guess. Let's face it, no one ever looks at the groom. It's all about the bride. And the wedding singer. Who also looked quite smashing if I do say so myself.
But now it's over. The bride and groom are off frolicking on the beaches of Mexico. And the rest of us are here. Tired. Overwhelmed. Because now we have to find a place for 80 mini-potted plants and 5 pounds of bonbons. Now THAT is stress.
5 pounds of bonbons?! I'll help you take care of those!!! :)
ReplyDelete-Lindsay Tink
i'll take the plants.
ReplyDeletethe bonbons will make the booty look well, nasty and fat. (as opposed to what it is right now) sarcasm here.
seriously, i have lots of room in my flower beds. i would love some!!!
i heard you did AWESOME!!!
We would take the bonbons over here! Seriously how come no one ever introduced me to those before?!? Next time you go to Iowa, I have a little request for you!
ReplyDeleteMelis :)