The season of good intentions.
The season of unlimited free time to accomplish many tasks.
The season of "To Dos" that are destined to be "Did Nots".
You remember last year. Operation: Paint Spare Room. And then only to move 3 weeks later. Ugh.
So back on the docket this year?
Project #1 - Operation: Paint Spare Room. Again.
And again I say...ugh.
Project #2: Washington teaching license paper work. UGH. The paper work isn't so daunting. It's what comes AFTER the paperwork that I'm dreading. Dreading like a deer dreads hunting season. I don't want to do Pro-Cert!!!! I won't! You can't make me!! OK, so they can, but I don't have to like it. And I won't. At all.

Project #3: Paint bedside table
Project #4: Read lots of books. Lots and lots of books.
Project #4: Family picture matting and hanging.
Many more to-dos, but I fear to write them because the more I actually write down, the more I need to accomplish. You know the saying, "If you don't set goals, then you can't fail." That is my summer motto. The more I list, the more I have to do. And the percentage of failure increases. You know it's true.
Back to work...
HEY! you back off lady! if you will remember correctly, i was NOT going for "happy canary yellow" when i chose the color for my spare 'oom. I was shooting for something much softer and less chaotic, something that DOESN'T make you want to claw your own eyes out. and because i'm lazy i didn't repaint....i figured i'd let the poor shmuck who lived there after me deal with that hot mess. oh wait, that would be YOU! sucka!! you have fun covering up that "happy canary yellow" missy, it's your problem now, not mine. :-) heeheehee!!!
ReplyDelete