I took a canoe to work today.
The end.
In other other news, there are only 3 days left of Phabulous Photos from "My Past" to share with you, so let's get today's show on the road, shall we?
*** Warning: The following photo has potential to create laughs so thunderous that folks around you may fear for your sanity. Or their lives. Ghetto Barbie cannot be held responsible for broken bones as a result of falling off your chair, rolling around on the floor, or simply laughing so hard that your body shuts down all together. ***

Oh Lord.
I can't even look. There are simply no words to describe the absolute hilariousness that is this photo.
But let's try with this multiple choice quesion:
What is MOST embarrassing about the picture above?
A. My bangs. Need I say more?
B. My Unionbay overalls that I HAD to have, and wore ALL the time.
C. The idea that I, Ghetto Barbie, actually participated in a high school sport.
D. The fact that this Homecoming volleyball was never again hung at 2003 13th St. during Homecoming week, as I, Ghetto Barbie, discovered VERY quickly back in '96 that athletics were not my thing.
E. All of the above are equally embarrassing.
Choose wisely, my dear readers. Choose wisely.
No comments:
Post a Comment