Friday, October 21, 2011

Heaven will also have carameled apple pie

Today's list...

Reasons why I love Stoney Ridge Farm

1. Carameled apple pie. Worth EVERY walking plank push up in boot camp.
2. It has an "elementary" corn maze. Meaning, it only takes me 15 minutes to find my way out after getting lost as opposed to 45 minutes in the Lynden's FFA corn maze. I still have nightmares.
3. Fresh hot apple cider. Or cold. It's your choice, really.
4. Hot mini donuts
5. Great photo ops
6. We pick/You pick pumpkin patch.
7. We pick/You pick apple orchard.
8. We cut/You cut Christmas tree farm.
9. Wagon rides
10. Field Trips. Rain or shine.

Like today:











I actually got air this year. And I remembered to ALWAYS be modeling. Don't forget about your face. Ever.

Nailed it.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking that I should come during the fair next summer.....but perhaps October and Stony Ridge Farm with carameled apple pie.......
    Or maybe not since it's really much too close to the rainy season; tho this year did you ever NOT have rainy season??
    Mom

    ReplyDelete