Monday, October 17, 2011

The Introduction That Wasn't

The apple of my green eye turns one tomorrow. ONE. As in, 365 days young.

Like sand through the hour glass...time flies.

Anywho, while perusing through pictures of my favorite little nugget, I came across a video in the Christmas archives. A video that was supposed to document our first meeting last year. Emphasis on SUPPOSED TO. Apparently, unless a certain beloved sibling forgets to push RECORD, what one will find on one's camera is nothing more than a blurry photo.

The following video takes place after the crime was committed, and I think it documents quite nicely a typical session of Kooistra sibling bantering.



I think the real crime here is my brother's t-shirt. Lord have mercy. I would like the thank the gift shop at "Random Truck Stop Along I-90" for that treasure.

Looking forward to more bantering this Christmas, boys. Always a pleasure.

And I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment