Located in the beautiful foothills of the Cascade Mountains.
It's quiet.
It's serene.
It's the perfect place for a women's church retreat.
The FRC women left port aboard Connect Cruise Line on Friday the 10th. We were scheduled to arrive back in port sometime during the evening of the 11th. That would all depend on the amount of fun and fellowship being had, however.
It was momma's weekend away.
She would play.
And what playing we did.
We also relaxed.
We reconnected.
AND...................
We played Minute to Win It and had the BEST. TIME. EVER.
Come on, Jess! You've almost got it!!
Waiting with baited breath for the puzzle solvers to, well, solve their puzzle.
Who can unroll two rolls of TP the fastest?!
Guard your faces ladies! There were hands flying everywhere!
We stacked dice.
We sorted and stuffed ourselves with M&Ms.
We blew ping pong balls.
We shook our booties.
We posed for crazy pictures.
We had a blast.
And we all came home spiritually recharged.
And exhausted.
And I think I threw a hip out.
Until next year!
It was a fabulous weekend!!!! Thanks to you and the rest of your team for making it happen. (And it definitely pays to complain about the lack of blogging happening here.....I got IMMEDIATE action!)
ReplyDeleteMomma Roosma
I would like to thank Momma Roosma for her admonitions to Ghetto Barbie... Her followers get restless when they don't hear from her...
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun weekend! :D