2. I miss my mom. I have been so busy; we haven't had a chance to chat on the phone in two weeks. TWO WEEKS! The two hour time difference isn't helping me. By the time I get home at night, she's in bed. When it works for her to talk, I'm still gallivanting about. It must stop. This is the longest I've ever gone in my LIFE without talking to my mommy. I MISS MY MOMMY!!
3. I need a box or 24 of tissues.
4. Single-Awareness Day is quickly approaching.
5. I need a box or 24 of tissues.
6. Let's think of something happy, shall we?
7. Agent Milk Chocolate had his shirt off on Criminal Minds last night.
8. I need a box or 24 of tissues to wipe the drool off my face.
9. Happy 30th Birthday YESTERDAY to my bestest gal-pal, Amy!
She's the peanut butter to my jelly.
The creamer to my coffee.
And I love her.
10. Happy Anniversary to Woods Coffee!
10 years brewing. Wow. It only feels like six and half to me.
Every week, they're giving away an iPad as a token of appreciation to one of thousands of their loyal customers. THEN, at the end of the month, there will be the drawing of all drawings for a...wait for it....trip to HAWAII!!! Seven days and six nights in paradise. For me and a guest. Yes, I plan on winning. I've been diligently entering the codes from my February Woods receipts onto their website; improving my chances little by little each day. Though, I know this is going to end just like the reaping in The Hunger Games. I'll have dozens upon DOZENS of receipts entered, and BAM...the trip will go to some lil' chippy from Yak-Vegas who was in Lynden visiting her fourth cousin twice-removed for a long weekend and her fourth cousin twice-removed dragged Lil' Miss Yak-Vegas to Woods Coffee for a cedar iced-latte that she doesn't even like and after being forced against her will by fourth cousin twice-removed to register her receipt, Lil' Miss Yak-Vegas will give in and register. And her ONE receipt number out of THOUSANDS of entries will be called. Mark my words, people. Mark. My. Words. And when aforementioned situation does indeed happen, I will follow in the footsteps of Katniss Everdeen and volunteer to take Prim's...err....Lil' Miss Yak-Vegas's place. And this can only mean one thing...
You people better be REALLY nice to me these next 3 weeks, because the trip is for me AND a guest.
Let the bribery begin.
And may the odds be EVER in your favor.


You must pick me for I will be your best chance of survival in Hawaii that place is crazy and you need an experienced traveller. Yours Truly, Krystal
ReplyDelete