Things my Auntie wants you to know:
1. Yes, she knows this picture of me isn't of the greatest quality, but she doesn't care. I mean, just look at me. I'm the cutest little boy that has ever lived in the history of the world ever.
2. Stress has her number and won't stop calling. Last week, she had to go to the doctor and get a prescription for a sleeping pill. And my Auntie NEVER has trouble sleeping, so if she's relying on a little white pill to help her catch some zzzzzzzzzs, you know it's a big deal. Poor dear.
3. She's super duper excited for summer vacation. Her bestie from Iowa is flying out to visit in June and her parents are heading to Lynden in August for a week. I'm not excited about that last one. I kinda like my grandpa and grandma. A lot. I may need to try to sneak along in a suitcase.
4. After months of anticipation, The Hunger Games movie is finally being released on Friday. Auntie and her gal pals bought tickets online, and they're looking forward to getting Subway and Starbucks to go and sitting in line for 3 hours before the movie. They all want to sit together, and the early bird gets the worm, so.... Anyway, they're driving up to the Colossus in Canada, which makes me jealous. I'm half Canadian, you know. I'm the cutest dual citizen that has ever lived in the history of the world ever.
5. Auntie is patiently waiting for her tax return, so she can go mattress shopping. She needs a new bed. Desperately. I'm surprised that my grandpa and grandma haven't just sprung for one for no other reason than to stop Auntie's constant complaining. I bet if I complained for months and months about my bed, they'd buy me a new one. I'm fact, I'm sure of it. Because I'm the cutest grandbaby that has ever lived in the history of the world ever.
That's all from Auntie's world. Keep it real, people.
Off to call the squirrels,
Kaydrian

you are beginning to understand how us aunties do love our nieces and nephew so much.....
ReplyDeletelove you :)
My first neice will be 16 in a couple of weeks. I have been in love for years. That's why we love our sibs, right? Well we love them anyway. But what blessing those little ones are. I have 20 of the sweet little buggers. Too much fun.
ReplyDeleteMindy