I'll get back to more "Back to School" goodness later. I have more important matters to discuss with you, my faithful stalkers.
In two weeks, a very important individual will be gracing Whatcom County and L-Town with his presence. Women will flock. Children will gather. Men will be jealous of his hair. And toddlers will tremble.
That's right, folks. The nugget of all nuggets is comin' to town. The adults he lives with are also coming.
The excitement is overwhelming. My heart can't take it.
I can't wait to hear all the stories about his first airplane experience. He's a chatty one, so he's bound to make friends along the way. And he's a charmer, so the female toddlers will be swooning. As will any female over the age of birth.
Trust me on this. It's those piercing blue eyes. And the blond curls. And those cheeks. Basically his whole little face.
Swoon.

Sure glad you are excited to see your brother.
ReplyDeleteAre you ready for the tantrums, time outs, and did I mention the tantrums?
ReplyDeleteThe anonymous comment is from me!
ReplyDelete-Judy :-)