Thursday, October 18, 2012

Two {2}Day

My favoritest nugget in the whole wide world is turning two today. 

Two years ago there was a newborn who stole our hearts.



One year ago, we had a blue-eyed blondie who continued to hold our hearts captive.


Today, we have a towhead toddler who still allows our worlds to revolve around his.


And why shouldn't they. Revolve around his, I mean. Just look at that face. That cheesy, precious face. 

I'd walk through fire for that cheesy face. I'd swim across seas for that little button nose. I'd risk lower back pain just to carry him around. Been there; done that. Still doing that.

Happy Birthday, my dear Kaydrian Dean.

I love you more than shoes, pumpkin spice lattes, and buckskin clad mountain men combined.

xoxo
Auntie Em

2 comments:

  1. What about spiced shanks and archery? Do you you love him more than that? What about your igloo cooler?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you love him more than Barbara HerndanDEZ and Dave... Dave... David having a soak at the prestigious Welshley Arms?

    Being an auntie is the best! Happy birthday to your little sweetie... he sure is cute. :)

    ReplyDelete