Monday, March 23, 2009

We're goin' green!

Top o' the mornin' to ya! (A week late)

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, the cherubs in my class celebrated in style with a Green Buffet. Each cherub brought something green and edible. We had a little bit of everything, and I was pleased to see that we were about 50/50 where healthy vs. junk is concerned. That's right Jillian Michaels. Just back off, girl.




I love this picture. It was so cold outside, but teacher HAD to get a picture! Poor things.

No mercy.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love 2nd graders' enthusiasm! (I miss it too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're going to be such a fun mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun! Next time, call me to "help" in the classroom.
    Love the lucky shirt!
    And what did Miss K. wear?

    Missing you at camp... see you tomorrow morning!?

    ReplyDelete