
This little nugget saw his shadow today. Drat! Six more weeks of winter. I feel sorry for the Iowa people. They've had the equivalent of 6 YEARS of snow this year. We Lyndenites averaged about 1/2 an inch all year. We've been enjoying an early spring since Christmas. I wouldn't mind at least ONE snow day. Just one. Because I need an excuse to lounge on the couch all day and watch Bones reruns. I'm just sayin'. It would be nice.
I have been consumed with the drama on The Bachelor. I'm not usually a fan, but for some reason, I just can't look away this season. There's something about watching 25 women drop everything in their life and spend 6 weeks deperately vowing for the attention of this guy:

He's OK, I guess. I personally wouldn't mind the free airline miles that he would bring to the relationship.
As for the trainwrecks that are the contestants, there are some that I am rooting for. Like this cutie-patootie:

Love her. She's a doll.
Then we have Chucky here:

Also a doll. But a scary doll. PSY.CHO. At times, I will actually mute the television so I don't have to listen to her latest stab at desperation. Ugh.
I'm so glad my life is perfect. So perfect, that I have been chosen to be a contestant on next season's installment of The Bachelor.
The bachelor?
This guy:

I'm not normally a fan of tattoos, but I suppose I can deal. He seems nice enough.
Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment