My cherubs and I are celebrating S.A.D today. Everyone is wearing pink. It looks like a Carebear exploded in our classroom.

See. This time, everyone got the memo and therefore came dressed in honor of St. Valentine. Thus, we won't have a rerun of blue and white day. Phew! That was close.

Good luck finding Cupid today.
Check out this little heart-breaker:

Wow. You know the saying, "Real men wear pink." Nailed it. He's all boy. But he's pretty cute in pink. Plus, check out what his shirt says...."The K Krew." That's me. Miss K. I'm the K. Perfection.
And I got more flowers today!

They're from my mommy. She is the best. No, seriously. My mommy is better than your mommy.
I plan on celebrating S.A.D this weekend by doing what I do best: cleaning. I will be armed with Lysol and a vacuum; compliments of Hoover. It's going to be so wild. I could literally see my window sills shaking in fear this morning. Well, not so much the actual window sills, persay, rather the dust ON the window sills. It should be scared. I mean business.
There is no school on Monday in honor of President's Day. Yippee!!! You know what that means. Two words....sleep. in. It's gonna be great. Since we didn't get a snow day this year, I'm going to celebrate President's Day in true snow-day form: sweats and a hoody and reruns of Bones.

Have you ever watched Bones? You should. GREAT show. And funny. And the FBI guy is a hottie. A funny hottie. They don't get much better than that. Notice I included the day and time for you all? Now you have no excuse. You're welcome.
Have a Happy S.A.D.!
ok Preston just cracks me up. I am sure that his Dad is very proud! great SAD day.
ReplyDeleteSharla