Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Faves

"When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling saaaaaaaad...."

It's Friday. Glory Hallelujah.

Me so tired. And glory be, the sun is sort of shining. Though, the temperature outside still bears a striking resemblance to Iowa at this time of year. Honestly, if it's going to be this cold, just snow already. No more of this rain crap. But I digress.

The weekend is here and it's going to be epic.

Fave #1: Game Time

Tonight, I'll be settling some Catan with other settlers. We've been talkin' trash all week. It could get ugly.

Fave #2: Sleep in. This could perhaps be my favorite part of the entire weekend. I love my sleep. Lots of it.

Fave #3: Football Playoffs

Seahawks vs. Saints. We had Seahawks day at school today. We thought we better dress up this week since our chances of surviving tomorrow's bloodbath are slim to none. Sorry for the lack of faith in the home team, but I'm a realist. This isn't fantasy football, people. This is real life. And the fact that we now hold the record for the first NFL team to win their division with a losing record, sure is something to be proud of. Or laugh at.


Fave #4: House-warming parties. I love 'em like a fat kid loves cake. Trust me on this, that's a lot.

Fave #5: Kaydrian. The lil' nugget spent his New Year's in his mama's motherland, Thunder Bay, Ontario. He has lots of cousins on his mama's side, so he had a pretty good time. "Mother, why am I the only baby on Daddy's side? Will I always be alone?" Well Kaydrian, until Mr. Right gets his head out of the clouds and realizes how amazing your Auntie Em is, or happens to stumble into her in the grocery store sometime and is forever changed by a simple check-out line encounter...yes. You will be alone. Now go bug your Uncle Adam, please.

Just look at that stud in the corner, sportin' his New Year's tux onesy. Be still my heart.

Ghetto Barbie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment