Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mom Jeans and Magic Beans

Sooooooooo, impending birthday girl went shopping yesterday and completely spaced out on sharing a Phabulous Photo from "My Past" with y'all. A million apologies. I hope you enjoy TWO pictures today.

#1 - Clash Day at school.


#2 - Baking with my auntie. And apparently sportin' some sexy Mom Shorts. *insert sexy growl here*


This was back in the day when my momma worked at a local clothing store and had MAJOR hookups. I thought I was so cool in my Z Cavaricci jeans and Mossimo t-shirts. *insert another sexy growl here*

And now, I will leave you, my faithful readers, with this newsworthy tidbit:

ONLY ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL GHETTO BARBIE ROADTRIPS TO CALIFORNIA WITH HER GIRLFRIENDS!!!!

Why? Because it's my birthday
Who? Me and seven girlfriends
When? Wednesday to Monday
Where? I already told you. We're going to California. I'll be more specific later.
What? I already told you. It's a girls ONLY roadtrip to celebrate my transition into middle-adulthood.
How? We traded in our magic beans.

Speaking of magic, we will be going here:


And here:


And here:


It's going to be epic.

And absolutely exhausting.

I. CAN'T. WAIT.

1 comment:

  1. OH. COME. ON. No one believes that top picture is on this made up thing called "clash day" Lets be real people... You were obviously an 80's style icon!

    ReplyDelete