Sunday, October 23, 2011

A list. Or two.

My apologies for the lack of a list yesterday. I was frolicking around the city of Seattle with my girlfriends. And I did have a list. Take a look:

Things I will be looking to purchase at the mall today -

1. Bare Essentials makeup. Check.
2. Lip gloss. Check.
3. Black or Beige but preferably black fall trench coat. No check. Because I didn't want to pay $550 at Nordstrom.
4. 2-3 cute fall tops to wear with leggings. No check. But no worries. "No Check" purchase statuses simply give me a reason to go back to the Emerald City on another Saturday or a Friday in November when we have no school and continue looking. Sheesh, you'd think I've already thought this through or something.

So that was my list from yesterday. Granted, I had a 50% success rate, but it could have been worse. I could have found myself with a 75% success rate while wearing a coat that I absolutely cannot afford. That's me looking on the bright side. A bright, coat-less side. Sigh.

Let's move on to something more exciting, shall we?

Today's list is -

If I won the lottery...

1. I would build a house. It doesn't have to be huge or super-duper fancy, but it must have the following amenities:
- an amazing kitchen
- a large master bedroom with remote blackout shades like in the movie The Holiday
- a music room to hold my new, shiny black grand piano
- And most of all, it would have one of these:

Sigh. It's so pretty.

2. I would take Kaydrian and his parents to Walt Disney World. Uncle Adam and Grandma and Grandpa could come, too.

3. I would write a hefty check to Northwestern College while simultaneously setting money aside for my own children's' college education.

4. I would buy my dad a brand spankin' new red Chevy Silverado truck with all the bells and whistles.

5. I would fly first class for the rest of my life. Just because I can.

I could go on. For days. But I'm tired. And I need to quickly run to the store and buy myself a couple dozen lottery tickets.

Wishfully thinking,

Ghetto Barbie

1 comment:

  1. what about that $550.oo Nordy's coat?
    a black, white, red and pink one?
    why?
    well, just because you can.

    ReplyDelete