Sunday, November 27, 2011

Blog? What blog?

My deepest apologies for the lack of updates.

My even deeper apologies for the lack of Black Friday shopping updates. I know some of you have been sitting at your computer since noon on Friday, clicking Refresh every 5 minutes, waiting with baited breath for an update from Ghetto Barbie.

Truth is, I've been busy.

Busy settling Catan.

Busy eating turkey and mashed potatoes.

Busy perusing the ads.

Busy playing games with "family".

Busy shopping with my "sisters".

Busy being Nanny Em.

Busy eating pizza from Westside at 11:15 p.m.

Busy decorating for Christmas.

Busy hanging up clothes.

Busy meeting friends for a birthday dinner in Lynnwood.

Busy singing like Adele, karaoke style.

Busy attending 1 year-old birthday parties.

And now I feel like this-


Ironically, my exhausted stance bears a striking resemblance to my "post-running" posture.

I have three days to catch up before December Daily hits on Thursday. So bear with me. Get it, BEAR with me. I crack myself up!

I think it's clear who is going to have a 7:30 bedtime all week.

Off to throw on jammies,

Ghetto Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment