Congratulations Jack! You ran a flawless campaign with class and integrity. Best wishes to you in your new role as county executive. And your election party was a blast. Looking forward to celebrating with you again in four years!2. He's back.
Everyone's favorite bag of bones. I dread the dark, rainy Sunday afternoon when I come to school to prepare for the week ahead and after walking into my classroom, KNOWING there's a skeleton in the room, still manage to pee myself then faint dead away, because I think there's an intruder in the midst.Every. Year.
3. T-minus 10 days until Black Friday. My weight lifting exercises have increased in poundage over the past two weeks. I need to be ready to lift with my legs, not with my back. The last thing we need is a rerun of Christmas Eve 2010. Oh Lord. The agony. I'm experiencing phantom pains just thinking about it.
So far, there is nothing of great value on the list. Though a good friend of mine needs a vacuum. She obviously knows that I can get the job done for her if need be. And I would stand in line for an hour and a half, in the rain, and the cold, and take sass from a Target employee, all for her. Except this year I probably won't need to go through the middle of the night motions because there will still be dozens of vacuums available at 8:00 when we get there. Ugh. I still can't believe it. And I think I'm still playing catchup on sleep after last year's escapade.
4. Meet Billingsworth
He has got to be the cutest duck that anyone has ever seen anywhere in the history of the world.5. And in case you missed it...
Apparently it snowed today. And there were more than 14 flakes in the sky, so it was a BIG deal. We had a Code Elevated Chaos here at LC Elementary.


I had lost all control of the cherubs. I could have quickly driven across town, grabbed a Starbucks, and been back in the classroom before the nuggets noticed their beloved teacher was gone.Here's to a snow day soon! Actually, things are really busy in school right now, so here's to a snow day in January!
Looking forward to spending a guiltless day in pajamas,
Ghetto Barbie
No comments:
Post a Comment