One word.
PINTEREST.
My name is Emily, and I can't stop pinning.
It's unfortunate that Pinning wasn't a major at Northwestern, because I would have graduated summa cum laude. It wouldn't have even been a contest.
And it's not like it's a complete waste of time.
I found a cute outfit for summer...
I found a new pretty for my bedroom wall...
I found jewelry that I've added to my "Someday this will be mine" wish list...
I've discovered that one of the writers for ecards can read my mind...
I've found inspiration for wall decor....again to be used someday...
So I'd say it's been a very productive week.
I've continued to accumulate a plethora of ideas for baby showers, imaginary weddings, kitchen designs and mud rooms that I will NEVER use. My imagination is a wonderful world and I'm very, very happy there.
What's NOT happening in my imagination is my new acceptance into the Starbucks Gold Card Club.
That's right. You read that correctly. Take a look:
Things are going to start happening to me now.
Look out folks.
Off to Starbucks where they now know my name,
Ghetto Barbie
Look out folks.
Off to Starbucks where they now know my name,
Ghetto Barbie





Oh my goodness Emily. I signed up for pinterest awhile back but never took any time to even spend a moment on it. Well, you got my hooked. I must have that necklace above, loving that outfit. Looked at your pins....girl want so many of them. I am having an imaginary shopping spree right now....good thing we don't have any money right now or I would be doing some damage :)
ReplyDeleteAmy