I need a moment.
OK.
I'm back.
Let me tell you, celebrating Christmas with a 14 month old in comparison to a 2 month old, is a WORLD of difference. Oh my lands. Paper and ribbon and bows...OH MY! IT'S ALL SO FASCINATING! I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO WAIT FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO BE READY! GIVE ME THAT SILVER BOW NOOOOOWWWWW!!!
What....a hilarious sight to witness.
A pair of Romeos from Auntie Em! A pair of Romeos that were 2 sizes too small. It was like watching the stepsisters in Cinderella try to get the glass slipper on.
Notice, there are no pictures of ANYONE else. NO ONE. Nobody else was important enough to document via photos this Christmas.
And that's how it will be for the rest of our lives.
I've accepted it. In fact, I'm not even going to bother doing my hair and makeup next year. I'll just throw on a pair of yoga pants and a hoodie and call it good.
Looking forward to slacking off next year,
Ghetto Barbie
No comments:
Post a Comment