Sunday, January 1, 2012

A playdate with Batman

So I only did 25 days in December. On purpose. Because I wanted to. Because I was lazy. Because it's my blog and I'll slack off if I want to.

Christmas day was spent in the City of Orange in Iowa at Grandpa and Grandma's house. Adam and I managed to find some snow.



I heart that boy. And he kept me entertained while I waited for this boy-


Sweet mother of pearl, just look at that face. Those eyes. Those cheeks.

We were very busy.

We practiced mowing in straight lines.


We opened and closed the gate. Again and again and again and again. And then again.


We played with Big Sis, Francesca.


We got in touch with our country side and rode a big green tractor.


But most of all, the apple of my eye played Words with Friends on Auntie's iPhone. 



Now, this lil' nugget has been walking for four months already, so he's mastered the act of running. And in my opinion, there is no sight more precious than that of a chunky monkey running full speed through the house. Fearing my technological link to the outside world would find it's way into a trash can, toy box, or laundry basket, I decided to turn on iTunes so I would be able to hear and consequently find the phone back should aforementioned disappearance occur.

With iTunes on shuffle, it wasn't long before we were party rockin' and dancin' in the bathroom. And I got it all on video. A video that refuses to upload to blogger. Because that would just be too easy.

Missing Lil' John Deere already,

Auntie Em

No comments:

Post a Comment