1. Whatcom County has Duck Dynasty fever, Jack!
2. Some of my favorite little people came to visit me on Single-Awareness Day. I was treated with an iced coffee and even a pink carnation. Macy told me that pink means, "I like you, Auntie Em."
3. Even cloudy Seattle is beautiful. Which is a good thing since it's cloudy all. the. time.
4. Good morning, God! This is the day that you have made!
5. The Fremont Troll. Always an adventure.
6. Cheering the Lyncs on to state with one of my littles.
7. Even divas can go for walks.
8. Before the Duck Dynasty phenomenon, ducks were just...well, ducks. Now, they're friends. Dear, dear, friends.
9. Clothing drives with my girls!
10. He chose the nails.
11. Friends are more important than money. And new yoga pants.
12. Warmer weather brings fro-yo!
13. Workout stadium tour. I still can't feel my legs. Or my bum.
14. Coffee, sweatpants, and report cards. I thoroughly enjoy two of the three.
15. Just some of my chicks showing their chicks to our chicks.
16. Playing a little Duck Dynasty at recess, Jack!
17. Medical bills. I'm nauseous.
18. Surprise birthday luaus on the only sunny day of the week.
19. Bird bombs. On my car. The car that I finally washed.
It's exciting. I know.
xoxo
E







No comments:
Post a Comment