Dear Sweet Ali's Boss,
First, let me just ask, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?"
You graciously allowed your sweet and lovable employee, Ali, to take time off in order to be a contestant on The Bachelor, and then only after she made it to the final four AND both America and Jake had fallen head over heels for her, you make her choose between her job and the man of her dreams! You have some nerve, Mr. or Mrs. or Ms. Love Ruiner!!
You see, some of us don't have a bachelor of our own, so we spend 2 hours of our Monday evenings living vicariously through some of these women; preferable the semi-sane ones. Just when we're beginning to feel good about ourselves and our singleton status, you rain on our parade! Our pretend, completely fabricated and taken out of context parade!
What do you have against love!? Were you once burned by a bachelor or a bachelorette yourself, and now choose to pull the rug out from other people? Were you rooting for Julia Robert's character in My Best Friend's Wedding and continue to harbor bitter feelings because he chose the other woman in the end? OK, THAT I can understand, because I, too, was rooting for crazy Julia, but that is beside the point.
The point is, you are a love ruiner. A dark storm cloud above the land of puppies and candycanes.
If in the end, Jake chooses psycho Vienna, I will blame you. You took the ray of sunshine out of his life and left him with a tornado of emotional problems.
I hope you can sleep at night.
With disgust,
Emily
Preach it Sista!
ReplyDeleteamen sister!!! But, I think she will be back............
ReplyDeletehave you read the 'spoliers'??
ReplyDeletei know who wins. i know who wins.