Not a very productive day.
Today I:
1. Slept in.
2. Watched The Young and the Restless
3. Ran errands with my mom
4. Finished a scrapbook for my Auntie
5. Realized why the episode of The Young and the Restless seemed so familiar. The storyline hasn't changed since I was in high school.
6. Decided not to watch Days of Our Lives. I couldn't handle Marlena being possessed the first time. I'm not about to subject myself to that again.
7. Planned on visiting my friend, Stacy, and her kids, but went to Plan B when something came up at her house.
8. Spent 3 hours deciding what Plan B would be.
9. Ate a plate of nachos for dinner.
10. Decided that since it was already 7:00, it was pointless to narrow down the choices for Plan B, much less worry about follow through.
11. Enjoyed watching a movie with my mom on their new T.V. Merry Christmas Mom and Dad. From Mom and Dad.
12. Go to bed and realize that I didn't take a single picture of me doing all of these incredibly productive things.
13. Shake it off and go to sleep.
14. Dreamed about what could've been for Austin and Kari on Days of Our Lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment