Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 1: December Daily Volumn 2

It's the first day in December. That giddiness you feel in the air? That's millions of scrapbookers and bloggers rejoicing as they commence the daily documentation of the crazy fun season that is Christmas. Two words: December. Daily. I did it last year, and loved it. You can read my 2009 entry here.

December 1, 2009

I've decided to only do 25 days this year. Nothing good happens after the 25th anyway. Except airport delays. I cannot blog about any more of those. Unless I have bing bars within arms reach. Then I can handle anything.

Here's my picture for today-


Because nothing says, "Happy December!" like a skeleton with a Santa hat on. The cherubs took their test on the skeletal system today, so Mr. Bones will go back in the closet after school. He'll come out again next fall. In and out. In and out. Poor guy just can't make up his mind. Too far? Sorry. I'm giddy.

Happy December 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment