I am thankful that this is my last thankful prompt.
It's been fun. But my brain hurts. And tomorrow is December, which means it's time for December Daily. I'm giddy.
Today's prompt is, "I am thankful for...someone in another state."
Miss Julie gave us permission to use "state" rather loosely. She is going to be thankful for someone in Minnesota, but I suppose you could be thankful for someone in a different state of mind. Good or bad. Though I would not want to be on the receiving end of that thanks.
I'm choosing to be thankful for my lil' nugget who is growing like a weed in Iowa.
I am thankful for my nephew, Kaydrian!
Just look at this face:
My apologies for the quality. iPhone. Or Android. I'm not sure. But it shouldn't matter, because even with the bad quality, it continues to ooze cuteness. 
This was taken on Sunday. Baptism. I missed his baptism. Knife through the heart. Woe is me. These next two and a half weeks can't go fast enough.
Stop growing, Kaydrian! You hear me! STOP!
xoxo
Auntie Em
No comments:
Post a Comment