Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'll take "Glass of Wine and Serenity" for 500, please.

Spring Break come quickly.
It's currently Tuesday.
It's report card week.
It's also Passion Week in second grade, since the actual Passion Week is during spring break.
The weather is finally nice outside, therefore...

...the kids are higher than kites.
Good thing I like kites.

I don't think I sat down all day today.
Then I had a meeting after school.
I should really be finishing report cards instead of blogging.

I've been in my own bed again exactly 3 nights.
Tomorrow, I'm back to "Nanny Em". Until Friday.

Friday night is a wedding.
Which means rehearsal on Thursday night.
Oh yeah, and small groups in youth group on Wednesday night.

Did I mention it was report card week?

Spring break is coming...spring break is coming...

3 comments:

  1. What is your problem? I haven't seen you at boot camp in two weeks!
    What is your excuse? C'mon Em, be there Friday!

    You act like you're busy or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there girl and have fun "flying you Kites" I didn't know you nannied well if you are ever home looking for work I have four rambuctious kites you may gladly fly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily-
    That along with crazy parents of students who can't figure out when to bring pozza in. You pulled the week off quite nicely.
    I hope you enjoy next week? Any plans!

    ReplyDelete