Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 20: Brown paper packages tied up with string

Today, Kaydrian and I watched Oprah. Now, I by no means am an avid Oprah follower, but yesterday was the episode of all rerun episodes.

Oprah's Favorite Things.

More importantly, Oprah's LAST Favorite Things. (Enter collective shedding of a tear here)

To commemorate the season of giving extravagant gifts that nobody, with the exception of Miss Oprah can afford, I'm going to share with each of you MY top ten favorite things. Material things, mind you. And if I had bajillians of dollars, I would share a gift basket filled with my favorite things with each of you. Or at least those of you who are actual "followers". Sorry, closet readers. It's all about numbers in the blogosphere.

Ghetto Barbie's Favorite Things 2010



1. My Canon Camera. It goes everywhere with me. 
2. Bed Head Hairspray
3. Ugg Boots. I stand by the Ugg name. Once you go Ugg, you never go Costco.
4. GAP Yoga Pants. Look how long these suckers are! We tall girls LOVE that.
5. Starbucks white-chocolate PEPPERMINT mocha. Be still my heart. And my stomach.
6. Better Homes and Gardens Magazine Thou shalt not covet thy article's creative sense of organizing. Or holiday table centerpieces.
7. Thin Everything Bagels. All the joy of a bagel. Half the calories. Wow. I sound like a commercial.
8. Blistex Complete Moisture Lip Balm. My lips have never been happier. Or softer. Or more addicted.Grandiflora Home and Garden Store It's my Disneyland.
9. Scentsy Warmers and Bars
10.
And YOU get it aaaaaaaallllllllll!!!!!

Sorry. I wanted to sound like Oprah.

Until 2011...

1 comment:

  1. Love them all- except the Blistex. Say no to petroleum and switch to Burt's Bees. :)

    ReplyDelete