Well, this year, I think we can do one better.
Unfortunately, we decided not to send out 115 of the aforementioned cards. Rather, we chose a 5x7 design so we could include more pictures from throughout the year. Followers of the Howard Kooistra family, Kooistra Clan cards will be coming to a mailbox near you in the next few days. Or weeks. Depends how much time Mama has to stuff, label, lick and mail.
In other holiday news, the highlight of my Christmas was AFTER all was said and done. My beloved father was loading the van with our assorted loot, when CRASH!
OOPS. Hey Mom, you know that mirror of yours that Grandpa's had for a YEAR, and finally managed to make a frame for? Well, Dad just shattered it.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
It is so fun reading about you and your family. I hope you are enjoying a much deserved break. I love the Kadrian posts. He is a keeper.
ReplyDelete