Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 1: Baby, it's cold outside!

And commence the beginning of December Daily: Take 3.

I feel like there should be a round of applause here.

Or maybe the crash of cymbals.

Or a loud bell.

So, today is December 1. Only 25 more days until Christmas!

On a more important countdown note, only 21 more days until wheels touch down in Iowa! Actually, wheels will be touching down in South Dakota. But, it's all the same in the Midwest. Po-ta-to, po-tah-to. I digress.

Day 1. Recess duty. A very chilly recess duty.


Then two little girlies helped their beloved teacher take down some fall decorations.


Apparently, it was also chilly in the classroom.

Tonight I will:
1. Stay home. Be a hermit. Curl up under a blanket.
2. That will last for 10 minutes. I have things to do.
3. Correct papers.
4. Take an excessive amount of unnecessary study breaks while correcting papers.
5. Take three times as much time to correct papers due to previously spoken of unnecessary breaks.
6. Go to bed early.

Try not to be jealous of my exciting life, y'all.

Armed with a red pen and a glass of wine,

Ghetto Barbie

1 comment:

  1. O goodie - December dailies!! :-)
    i luv 'em
    mom

    ReplyDelete