Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 18: Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Ariel and Foffy

Day 18 was rather uneventful for me. Sort of.

I was supposed to go to the Husky mens basketball game, but noooooooooooooooooooobody could go with me. Not one.

So, I did the next best thing.

I went shopping. Because I felt sorry for myself.

I'm 15 years old.

When I returned home from my day of sulking and bargain hunting, I headed over to my favorite lil' nugget's house to deliver her Christmas surprise.

Lil' Miss is in a Disney princess phase.

And now, thanks to her Foffy, Lil' Miss is in a Disney princess giant coloring pages phase. All while listening to a CD of Disney princess theme songs. A CD in which Lil' Miss's mommy was more excited about than Lil' Miss.


I couldn't even get her to look at me.


Blurry picture because we had trouble sitting still. "I just want to color now, OK?"

OK, Lil' Miss.

Merry Christmas.

Foffy loves you.

1 comment:

  1. love the blue painters tape already around the crayon. . . i think we only have 3 broken ones so far. . . not bad. . .evk

    ReplyDelete