Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 10: I'll have whatever is served with the gouda, please.

Mark another holiday party into the 2011 book of memories.

And even though the annual holiday wine and cheese party took place on Day 9, I'm using the pictures as my Day 10. It was after midnight when I got home, so technically, I CAN use these pictures for Day 10.





Our gracious host and hostess. They're the cheese to my wine.


Today, to celebrate Day 10, my gal-pal Leslie and I headed into Bellingham. The Guide wasn't so bad. The mall wasn't so bad. But then we hit up Target. And both of us thought we had entered the door to the past. Black Friday past. I was a MAD.HOUSE. I waited in line longer today than I did on Black Friday.

And when I have to wait in line longer than 20 minutes, there is very little peace on earth at that point.

The Lord is using this holiday season to teach me a lesson in patience.

It's working.

Happy Day 10!


No comments:

Post a Comment