Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Four years of gabbin'

It's February.

The month of holidays.

Punxsutawney Phil emerges from his burrow.

Super Bowl Sunday. And yes, that's considered a holiday.

Single-Awareness Day

Presidents' Day

George and Abe's birthdays

And perhaps most importantly, Ghetto Barbie's anniversary. Or birthday. I don't even know what to call it. What I do know, is Ghetto Barbie and her gab are celebrating four glorious years this month. Giddy up.

To celebrate the last four years of gab, I've decided to post some of my favorite posts from the past four years.

Up first? How Ghetto Barbie got her name.

What's in a name?

Let me say, those were the days. Sleeping with one eye open....keeping any and all windows and curtains sealed tighter than a prison cell...

Memories.

Before I sign off, what are some of YOUR favorite Ghetto Barbie posts? Please share. I'd love to know what posts tickled your funny bone. Or made you say, "Better her than me!" Or brought a smile to your face and brightened your day. And to keep this interesting, anyone who leaves a comment answering the previous question will be entered into a drawing for a very special Ghetto Barbie anniversary/birthday gift. Compliments of Ghetto Barbie herself. I'll make it a good one. I promise.

Now get goin'. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!

xoxo
E

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your anniversary!

    I sincerely tried to pick out some favorites, but I as perused the archives, I realized that 1)you make the best titles ever, 2)I loved so many of your posts that I couldn't choose. You make me laugh almost every time I read! If pressed, I will call out the posts of your visit to the Olympics and the Today show -- that was not just the post, but that you actually did such a crazy-fun thing that made it so memorable.

    Please keep writing and making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think one of my favorites is your recent "adventure" home to Iowa with your brother. Laugh-out-loud funny, as always!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your class picture wardrobe malfunction is number one with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gonna have to go with your post that featured GalPal Mal and Daiseyhead... now there's a couple of winners! I also enjoy any posts that include my name so any and all the the "Seamily" posts will do. HAPPY GABBING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know me... anything having to do with buckskin or the Welshley Arms Hotel gets my vote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just agree with Mal and go with the bike safety post. But i also liked the nightmare before Christmas poem :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete